London BubbleVote for speech bubbles to win £10k

Grimm Tales, Lost Fragments of Grimm

08:35 Wednesday 27 November 2013 by Adam
Grimm ending
...and in last nights rehearsal we found the ending, hooray.
08:35 Wednesday 27 November 2013 by Adam
Grimm ending
...and in last nights rehearsal we found the ending, hooray.
14:45 Wednesday 20 November 2013 by Adam
9-11's
This group are very creative and imaginative theatre makers, they present characters and express emotions through their whole body - acting from the very tips of their fingers to the top of the head. The trick that needs pulling off here is devising a piece for the enormous space of the biscuit factory, a piece that can be communicated across that vast space with its challenging acoustic. We've kept the story simple, we've made the characters larger than life and we have developed a physical and choral approach that relishes the enthusiasm and energy of the group, looking forward to sharing!
09:43 Wednesday 13 November 2013 by Adam
Goblin monster devil imps
Tuesday 9-11 group has been overtaken by a swarm of goblin monster devil imps, you better watch out because they are learning how to fly. Very grim and maybe a little Grimm!
12:05 Wednesday 02 October 2013 by Tamsin
6-8s
Grimms story dice in the office- available for anyone to use. Have fun!
12:05 Wednesday 02 October 2013 by Tamsin
6-8s
On Saturdays, the Brothers and Sisters Bubble have been busy devising their own stories. It's incredible what the imagination can do with just a little prompt!
17:46 Tuesday 01 October 2013 by Adam
9-11's
Tonight we read a story about terrible things that happen to children who don't do as they are told - The Stolen Pennies - but we will finish by making terrible things happen to adults who don't do as they are told!
11:23 Friday 27 September 2013 by Lucy
Where did you first find Grimm?
I remember first having Grimms' Fairytales read to me when I was very small... where did you first encounter Grimm?
Or maybe you've come across other tales and stories with similar themes and ideas?

Quick Reply

Name:
Subject:

All contributions will be suject to approval